Samesun Montreal Central
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Samesun was a great place to stay while in Montreal. Everything was super clean and well run, and the staff was fantastic! Had a great time on one of the daily excursions to go see the Canada Day fireworks, and appreciated the free breakfast in the mornings. ”
- 01 Jul 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ This was one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. The staff is great, the beds are comfortable, and the crowd was a perfect mix of people. I would come back again for sure! ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Troy USA
- “ We asked for direction as to where to catch the Airport Bus 747 from the hotel. We were given a longer direction despite the fact that we asked for a shorter route. It's a bit frustrating because we almost missed the bus to the airport and we walked in a hot sun. Other than this, we have a good experience staying at your place. Thank you. ”
- 04 Aug 2016 Maria USA
- “ This was the best experience! The staff was amazing. I was traveling alone and signed up for a walking tour (free) with Amelie (the sweetest tour guide) and had such a good time with everyone who joined. I really did not want to leave the next day so I booked an extra night. Amelie took us on a beer tour the next day and we all had such a fun time! The whole staff was kind and helpful. One guy working the bar wrote me a list of places to see in Montreal (Curtis maybe). Highly recommend Samesun!! ”
- 25 Jul 2016 mason USA