Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've been here 3 times within the last 4 months after checking its review and it holds true to its current rating within the last year or so and its been great staying over here. ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Joel Canada
- “ LUUUUUUUDDDDDDOOOOOOO! ”
- 21 Mar 2016 Kynan Australia
- “ I had a wonderful stay here! The showers are some of the better ones I've encountered in hostels- good water pressure, privacy and temperature control. Bagels for breakfast was different than the standard cereal but very good, other choices were also available. Rooms are small, but okay. I would caution you that they do not allow any outside bedding whatsoever, and I was told to pack up my extra blanket until I left. This isn't a huge issue, as the blankets given are warm enough. ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Penelope Canada
- “ Awesome people, location and facilities. Pretty big place, rooms are nice, everything's clean. The bar downstairs is great - cheap beer on tap, food, fun events like beer pong nights/etc. Has everything you could need like laundry, big kitchen, etc. Sign up for all of the activities/trips - they're fun and the staff/guides are all great people. I could go on but yeah, just stay here, it's one of the best hostels I've stayed in. ”
- 20 Feb 2016 Amanda Canada
- “ Love the SameSun. If I'm ever back in Vancouver, this is definitely where I'll be staying. Everything was top notch from the staff to the facilities to the food and drinks in the Beaver. Just a wonderful experience. ”
- 14 Jan 2016 Nathaniel USA