Samesun Venice Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Email I recieved told me I only had to pay 230 when I got to hostel, when I arrived they demanded I pay 260 ”
- 29 Jul 2014 Anonymous
- “ Over all Samesun was good. Location is excellent. There is no better one at Venice I think. But one could complain about the prices instead. Its not worth it respecting the size of the location and the room and all its facilities. One could describe it cozy. I know. Breakfast was poor. Staff very friendly. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Jens Germany
- “ perfect for party and sports, less appropriate for people looking for a calm place to stay ”
- 16 Jun 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ The area is very specific and fits for hippies and their fans :) Although Santa Monica beach is very nice and close. In the evening there are many weird homeless people nearby the hotel, so it was not very nice. Car parking (free) is not infront of the hostel, but 10 minutes walk. Inside it's quite crowded and shared bathrooms are not always clean. Some smell in the room and almost no natural day light because the window opens at the brick wall of neighbour building. ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ This was perfect! Our window faced the ocean and it was gorgeous!The bed was clean but the bed frame/headboard (we stayed in the double private room) was pretty dirty- I would recommend they just get rid of it if they don't want to replace it. This didn't affect my stay, just something I noticed. The staff were rad and they have different outings every night which we didn't go on but would do it next time. The price seemed high but it's worth it. Thank you!!! ”
- 30 May 2014 alexandra Canada