San Diego's Ocean Beach International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in... 30 seconds from the beach, lots of great shops near by and an hours bus trip to pacific beach or la jolla. Really laid back environment, lots of activities provided and social interaction. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was a great start to the day, rooms are a good size and some have ebsuites. Definitely reccomend it! ”
- 28 Aug 2013 Anonymous England
- “ I dont know if was for the people that I meet there that I think this hostel is Excelent! Just joking, the hostel is very very good. I will miss it! ”
- 15 Aug 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ We stayed at the hostel in a private room for two nights in August, 2013. Bus access was very good. The breakfast was adequate to start the day. The staff were very helpful with check in and check out, and with information re local activities, entertainment, etc. We rented body boards from the hostel to use at the beach, it was great to have this option. The location was fabulous. The Wednesday late afternoon street market was great to take in. I would recommend staying here. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Alexandra (Sandy) Canada
- “ I cannot begin to describe how much I love this hostel! It is colorful with a huge peace sign on the top of the building, its steps away from the beach, the hostel is FULL of life and I've met some of the best people there. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA