San Francisco International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ good location, nice dinning area, stuff informs you about things going on, just one shower on a floor with a couple big dorms, ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ There were no towels in the room, and the only place to charge your electronic devices where in the bathroom. And there were no also no breakfast even though it said so at the time of booking. ”
- 10 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The very worst hostel I have ever been to, in any country, hands down. There really is mold growing on the ceiling. Far worse than mold is the staff. They are rude, unprofessional. Untrained. They are unable to understand customer service. If you walk up a half a block you will find HI which will feel like the Ritz after Enduring the hideous American International Hostel. I would rather join the homeless and sleep in the streets.... ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Willow American Samoa