San Geremia Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ If staying in Venice you should strongly consider San Geremia Rooms. The hotel is just a short walk from the train station and is easy to find. Staff let you in and out of the front door which helps with security. The bathrooms were very nice. The staff also helped us make reservations at restaurants of our choice which was super helpful. Best of all, the rooms are well priced compared to other options in Venice. We would stay here again! ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ We had a private bedroom with a room that functioned poorly as a bathroom. The rooms are crazy small, the toilet seat was broken and positioned in a way that if you're even slightly taller that 5'10 or weigh more than 75 kilos, good luck to you. The shower is next to toilet, with no divider, the first person that takes a shower covers this "room" in water. There is a plastic shower floor cover over the drain, remove this before you take a shower, it will slip and try to kill you. Don't stay here ”
- 25 Sep 2015 andrew Australia
- “ Awesome location right in the center of some of the best food we found. Really close walk to everything. Super easy to find also. Pretty cool room for how hot it was outside. Not modern but really clean and had a cool old feeling to the place. Common room had a microwave and refrigerator which came in handy. Its right in the city so it is noisy but I'm from NY so I am use to it and it's cool hearing the city at night we kept the window open all night. Would defanity stay again! ”
- 15 Sep 2015 Katherine USA
- “ A good cheap hotel (not a hostel) in an amazing location. 5 mins from the train station, 30 mins walk through the main thoroughfare to San Marco. The rooms are small and are very plain, but they are clean and have aircon and good wifi. Bathroom was across the hall but never encountered anyone else using it and was very clean. On the last day we found a small kitchenette with jug and fridge in the basement which is a bonus for a hotel. Overall a very good deal for the most expensive city in Italy ”
- 29 Aug 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ The hotel location was perfect. It was close to the train station and the directions provided were easy to follow. The room was very small but clean. If stairs are a problem for anyone I would not recommend it as there is no elevator. ”
- 11 May 2015 Alanna Canada