San Geremia Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very convenient to the train station, bus station, and Grand Canal. Would stay there again. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are quite small and the internet connection was a hassle, u need to log in in every 30 minutes. ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Alieza Philippines
- “ We enjoyed our stay at San Geremia very much! The location was ideal as it was in walking distance to all major attractions. The staff were very friendly and helpful, answering all of our questions. The rooms were basic, yet clean and situated in a nice area of the city. Having the ability to stay within the city of Venice for a very affordable price made our decision to choose this hostel, very easy. ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Lauren USA
- “ If staying in Venice you should strongly consider San Geremia Rooms. The hotel is just a short walk from the train station and is easy to find. Staff let you in and out of the front door which helps with security. The bathrooms were very nice. The staff also helped us make reservations at restaurants of our choice which was super helpful. Best of all, the rooms are well priced compared to other options in Venice. We would stay here again! ”
- 03 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA