San Geremia Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location by being close to the train station. I like their deal with the cafe next door where you get some discount especially in an expensive place like Venice. The only problem was that the bar below our room would play their music loud at night and sometimes the hot water would run out. Overall had a great time and would suggest it to others. ”
- 27 Dec 2014 Thomas Guam
- “ Great location to the train station in Venice. Very clean bathrooms and bedrooms but was disappointed about the strict curfew. We were a group of five and three were staying an extra night while two of us were catching an evening train to Milan -- the staff was rude about the two of us who were not staying the extra night 'being' in the hostel (in our friends room) while waiting for our train after we had checked out. Again great location but not ideal for young partying travelers. ”
- 23 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location. Close to car drop-off, train stations, and the bus we needed to take to the airport on our last day. Clean, nice facilities. Only suggestion is to let potential customers explicitly know that no one checks in before 2:00pm. Some hostels have let me check-in as soon as I arrive, so I did not think it that outlandish. However, there is a holding room for luggage if you want to go out and explore before you check-in. ”
- 29 Sep 2014 Zosha USA
- “ great value for money, very near to train and bus station.. only problem was that there was no elevator.. ”
- 21 Sep 2014 Anonymous India
- “ Felt more like a hotel than a hostel, which was fine. Much smaller rooms than the images led to believe, but I've heard most rooms on Venice are tiny. Location wasn't that great for visiting and exploring Venice and is right in the tourist trap near the train station and was also out of the way, but was really good location for catching an early morning bus to the airport. ”
- 22 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The location was perfect, close walk to the train station, but not right next to it. I liked the campo, didn,t feel as cramped walking into the door. The staff was very patient and answered all questions. Our room was on the 3rd floor, a long way to bring up luggage, but everyone cant be on the ground floor. The room was small, simple, but very clean. It was a bit noisy at night, but closed the window and it helped. I was exhausted and slept through most of it, it quieted down by 11. ”
- 15 May 2014 Anonymous USA