San Geremia Rooms
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was increadibly frustrating to have the wifi on a timer. Constantly disconnecting me EVERY HALF AN HOUR from the internet in the middle of something and forcing me to login was very annoying. ”
- 03 Jan 2017 Pedro USA
- “ The room was very clean and tidy upon arrival. The staff was more than helpful at all hours of the day and night. Only drawback was there is no elevator/lift. Overall we would stay here again. ”
- 13 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very convenient to the train station, bus station, and Grand Canal. Would stay there again. ”
- 30 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The rooms are quite small and the internet connection was a hassle, u need to log in in every 30 minutes. ”
- 04 Feb 2016 Alieza Philippines
- “ We enjoyed our stay at San Geremia very much! The location was ideal as it was in walking distance to all major attractions. The staff were very friendly and helpful, answering all of our questions. The rooms were basic, yet clean and situated in a nice area of the city. Having the ability to stay within the city of Venice for a very affordable price made our decision to choose this hostel, very easy. ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Lauren USA