San Giorgio Villas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Absolutely perfect, far exceeded expectations. Staff was incredible, offering amazing recommendation and even driving my group to the airport for free at the end of our stay. The rooms are extremely nice, and it is a short walk from everything you want in Fira, Santorini. ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ George, Dina, and the entire San Giorgio Villas staff are amazing! They are focused on the comfort and well-being of their guests and truly go the extra mile to ensure your time in Fira is the best. There is coffee, tea, juice, and delicious cake served for breakfast every morning. They take the time to show you where to go in Fira and describe the transportation options to you. Definitely a lovely accomodation for your trip to Fira! ”
- 18 May 2015 Madeline USA
- “ Awesome place! A little confusing to find but they offer free airport pick up and everyone in the area was super helpful with directions. Great location! Right in the middle of Fira, super close to the square and less than a 10 min walk to the stairs/cable cars down to Fira port. Nice clean rooms. Staff was awesome, let us borrow beach towels for free. Free coffee, oj, tea, and cake in the lobby every morning for breakfast, that was nice. Woukd totally recommend it!! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Cierra USA
- “ Staff was EXCELLENT. They went so far as to help me recoup my passport which was left in Mykonos and handled it all while I was on a sailing tour. It was VERY helpful having the shuttle from the port and they gave us great directions and input on where to check out and good restaurants in the area. The room was very nice and situated right off the main street in Fira, so it was close to everything that was happening but tucked away from the noise. I highly recommend this hotel! ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA