San Giorgio Villas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! Hard to find though. The area that it is listed on in google maps is wrong! Instead, just call the guy and he will pick you up for free! I wasted 15 euros and an hour trying to find the place. JUST CALL THE GUY HE IS GREAT ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff were lovely. Awesome and spacious room with ensuite. Walkable distance to the centre of town. Would stay there again. ”
- 10 Sep 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The staff were very friendly and helpful in knowing when are the best times to do things. George's overview of the island when I arrived was really great and you can book some things at the hotel - like a boat tour into the caldera. Just a heads up you will need to pay with cash so take that into account in your preparations. Also I highly recommend taking the shuttle from the airport or ferry as it may be a bit difficult to find on your own the first time. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA