San Giorgio Villas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Awesome place! A little confusing to find but they offer free airport pick up and everyone in the area was super helpful with directions. Great location! Right in the middle of Fira, super close to the square and less than a 10 min walk to the stairs/cable cars down to Fira port. Nice clean rooms. Staff was awesome, let us borrow beach towels for free. Free coffee, oj, tea, and cake in the lobby every morning for breakfast, that was nice. Woukd totally recommend it!! ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Cierra USA
- “ Staff was EXCELLENT. They went so far as to help me recoup my passport which was left in Mykonos and handled it all while I was on a sailing tour. It was VERY helpful having the shuttle from the port and they gave us great directions and input on where to check out and good restaurants in the area. The room was very nice and situated right off the main street in Fira, so it was close to everything that was happening but tucked away from the noise. I highly recommend this hotel! ”
- 04 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place! Hard to find though. The area that it is listed on in google maps is wrong! Instead, just call the guy and he will pick you up for free! I wasted 15 euros and an hour trying to find the place. JUST CALL THE GUY HE IS GREAT ”
- 09 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA