San Giorgio Villas
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were very friendly and helpful in knowing when are the best times to do things. George's overview of the island when I arrived was really great and you can book some things at the hotel - like a boat tour into the caldera. Just a heads up you will need to pay with cash so take that into account in your preparations. Also I highly recommend taking the shuttle from the airport or ferry as it may be a bit difficult to find on your own the first time. ”
- 19 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ especially wifi is very good ”
- 30 Jun 2012 Honglei
- “ very friendly and helpful staff ”
- 12 Apr 2012 Sarah-jayne
- “ The hotel management was incredible. They picked us up by the Port for free! Most Hotels charge tourist a bundle to pack up their luggage and drive them up to the top of the cliffs to the hotel. Hotel is in center of Fira, tucked back a ways. Our breakfast was delivered to our door with a smile! we were used to the continental breakfasts where food was hard to come by, The hotel management highlighted everything on a map for us to see, They gave us complimentary wine and snacks! BOOK HERE! ”
- 19 Mar 2012 Christopher
- “ Having experience staying in many different hostels around the world, San Giorgio Villa was all we could have asked for and more. It is reasonably priced with a large sleeping space (with ensuite bathroom), in a great location right in the heart of town. There is a man named Mr George who may own the facility or just run it.. either way he was more than hospitable and made our stay very pleasant. The rooms were cleaned daily and options for tours/scooter rentals were available within the hostel. We would ab ”
- 12 Oct 2011 Anna Canada