San Juan International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel was ok, but A/C isn't in some of the rooms and it is defiantly needed for sure. Private rooms are cramped. ”
- 08 Oct 2016 Joseph USA
- “ Great little hostel in the arts district of San Juan, right off Ponce de Leon and a short walk of Loiza (home of a booming culinary scene). The hostel is very clean and quiet and Francisco (hostel owner) is more than gracious and ready to help you with anything. An ideal hostel to see the real San Juan but also walking distance to the more traditional hotspots. ”
- 21 Sep 2016 Morgan USA
- “ We stayed in the private double room. Pros: wifi, pancake breakfast, lots of electrical outlets, convenience store close by Cons: small room, bed not too comfortable, can't really get anywhere by walking ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Amanda Klug USA
- “ My stay at SJIH was awesome! I made good friends, I saw great sights, I had ample opportunity to relax. The hostel was comfortable and walking distance to a lot of the places I wanted to go. I visited Las Placitas and the beaches at Condado and Old San Juan, all walking distance (a bit longer for Old San Juan, but manageable). Kitchen for cooking and multiple common areas. Great vibe. 10/10 would do it again! ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA