San Juan International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was a great place to stay with everything you might need. My only complaint had to do with a ticking electrical box in the private room. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Alan USA
- “ It was great staying there! The staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely come again:) ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Rachel Israel
- “ Awesome place but not close to anything (except Walmart) but in the middle of just about everything. Helpful staff and owner made my stay great. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved my stay here!! Super easy, low key, and very friendly staff! Not the Ritz Carleton but thats not what I was looking for-- fabulous for adventures in San Juan! ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ If you're looking for a good place to stay and meet up with other people to do things with, this is the place for you - very friendly atmosphere, boarders are nice, and many seemed to be going out with each other having just met at the hostel. Proprietor very helpful/friendly. Rooms were a bit rustic, but with new AC, so they have their priorities in order.Downside is that the area seems kind of dodgy, and it's not really near anything of interest, though access to public transit seemed good. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Jonathan USA