San Juan International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in the private double room. Pros: wifi, pancake breakfast, lots of electrical outlets, convenience store close by Cons: small room, bed not too comfortable, can't really get anywhere by walking ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Amanda Klug USA
- “ My stay at SJIH was awesome! I made good friends, I saw great sights, I had ample opportunity to relax. The hostel was comfortable and walking distance to a lot of the places I wanted to go. I visited Las Placitas and the beaches at Condado and Old San Juan, all walking distance (a bit longer for Old San Juan, but manageable). Kitchen for cooking and multiple common areas. Great vibe. 10/10 would do it again! ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ quiet , secure, and owner very accommodating.good values ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Heriberto USA
- “ The owner, Francisco, was very helpful about the area and the hostel. He has a map of the area and step by step instructions to get to anything you want. He answers all your questions and was willing to give you the inside scoop on the local venues. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Samantha USA