San Juan International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We enjoyed our stay; thank you to SJIH! ”
- 06 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The owner was wonderful and super helpful with showing us around and answering all our questions. Unfortunately the location was a bit difficult. We took mostly taxis and they never knew how to get there so we had to call the hostel each time we went back for the night. There are hot showers and although the room was a bit crowded, it did the job. Overall a decent experience if you don't mind being away from the more touristy areas. ”
- 26 Nov 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very chill, just what I was looking for while passing through San Juan. Helpful staff, comfy bed, and convenient location. ”
- 19 May 2014 Tatiana USA
- “ Fantastic place, not in a very touristy spot though. Very safe neighborhood, lots of families. Staff is super friendly. I've stayed here a half dozen times, and never had a bad trip. That said, not a lot to do in the immediate vicinity. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Although we didnt stay long, the fact that the owner was there when we arrived at 2am (and had even made email arrangements with us prior in case he wouldnt) made quite the difference. Not too far from Old San Juan and pretty cool to take public bus to get there. Looked like a cool bunch of people and Jay was really helpful. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Lissa Canada
- “ This was a great place to stay with everything you might need. My only complaint had to do with a ticking electrical box in the private room. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Alan USA