San Juan International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very chill, just what I was looking for while passing through San Juan. Helpful staff, comfy bed, and convenient location. ”
- 19 May 2014 Tatiana USA
- “ Fantastic place, not in a very touristy spot though. Very safe neighborhood, lots of families. Staff is super friendly. I've stayed here a half dozen times, and never had a bad trip. That said, not a lot to do in the immediate vicinity. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Although we didnt stay long, the fact that the owner was there when we arrived at 2am (and had even made email arrangements with us prior in case he wouldnt) made quite the difference. Not too far from Old San Juan and pretty cool to take public bus to get there. Looked like a cool bunch of people and Jay was really helpful. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Lissa Canada
- “ This was a great place to stay with everything you might need. My only complaint had to do with a ticking electrical box in the private room. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Alan USA
- “ It was great staying there! The staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely come again:) ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Rachel Israel