San Juan International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although we didnt stay long, the fact that the owner was there when we arrived at 2am (and had even made email arrangements with us prior in case he wouldnt) made quite the difference. Not too far from Old San Juan and pretty cool to take public bus to get there. Looked like a cool bunch of people and Jay was really helpful. ”
- 28 Feb 2014 Lissa Canada
- “ This was a great place to stay with everything you might need. My only complaint had to do with a ticking electrical box in the private room. ”
- 21 Feb 2014 Alan USA
- “ It was great staying there! The staff was very kind and helpful. I would definitely come again:) ”
- 16 Aug 2013 Rachel Israel
- “ Awesome place but not close to anything (except Walmart) but in the middle of just about everything. Helpful staff and owner made my stay great. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Loved my stay here!! Super easy, low key, and very friendly staff! Not the Ritz Carleton but thats not what I was looking for-- fabulous for adventures in San Juan! ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA