San Remo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Room was stifling. Ac didn't work and no windows. The room was full of gnats and not clean. But the worse was the loud noise and talking until 4a.m.! I would never stay there again. The rest of the rooms we booked were great. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The hostel is closed to a metro station, but during the night can be quite dangerous. The rooms are so simple, but ok just for sleeping. The bathroom is terrible; small, the shower doesn´t have curtains so when somebody takes a shower all the floor is wet and dirty. The bathroom was all the time dirty and shower even more. I really recommend to have some kind of slippers to go there. The price is quite expensive for that kind of room. There are better hostels in Athens. ”
- 09 Jun 2015 Andrea
- “ We were not happy. the location was in a side of town where we did not feel safe. there were NO tourists on the streets and we were not close to the acropolis (tourist centre). Our room had a window people in the hall could see in and there were many mosquitos. we were not given blankets, when we asked we clearly got dirty ones. the bathroom was awful. the shower was a handle you held with no curtain, hot water ran out quick and the door did not shut tight. not recommended for ANYONE. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Anonymous Canada