San Remo Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ For 8€ a night, I guess you can't expect much but I was not particularly happy with it. Close to the Metro but it was in the rougher area. ”
- 16 May 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The only thing I missed was the Ouzo! ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ It was cheap. ”
- 04 Mar 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ The hostel located near the metro station. not that near but it's a walking distance, about 100 -200m. there are a supermarket and some place to eat around it. It has a kitchen, in case you want to cook something. And, the recepetion, especially Maria, is a very nice lady. She helped us a lot when we were there. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Anonymous Indonesia