San Sebastian Beach Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel doesn't exist- do not book it. Or the hostel-owner said that they have renovations but we were there and there is no hostel. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 Samira Germany
- “ Great location within la parte vieja. The street noise is a bit load in the morning if you are facing the street but it lasts for only a short while. The staff that I met during my short stay were all very helpful and kind. Be sure that when you get to the building that you take the elevator to the 3rd floor. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Myself and two friends stayed in this hostel a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it. If you're traveling in a big group, then this hostel probably isn't for you, but otherwise it's awesome. Very cozy, great atmosphere, and fantastic staff (shout out to Joaquim from Belgium for really making us feel at home). It's basically someone's home that was turned into a hostel - so you get to know most of the people staying in the hostel with you, and can have some amazing times. Great location too. ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Dominic USA