San Sebastian Roos Bed & Brekky
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was in a great location. The atmosphere is great. Everyone is very relaxed and just want to have fun together. The staff is cool. Personally, I don't care but the cleanliness and the bathrooms could be the only issue for someone. ”
- 04 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ I stayed here for one night only. But the rooms were super small and crammed, not even going to mention the bathrooms. No lockers or anything like that for your belongings. No common area. The guy in front was nice and the location is perfect. ”
- 26 Aug 2012 Daniel USA
- “ This hostel needs definitely to improve. THERE IS NO 24 HOUR RECEPTION. noone openend the door as we arrived. 1 hour later someone opened luckily. on the day of departure we left our baggage for a few hours there and told the guy >5 TIMES< that we wanted to get our baggage at 14:00. after 5 minutes hardcore ringing a guest opened. but no reception dude. plus: -tiny rooms -nasty bathrooms -very uncomfortable beds + very loud in the morning due to trucks - I hardly got to sleep! -overpriced ”
- 10 Aug 2012 Richard
- “ I had an amazing weekend in San Sebastian and 'Roos & Brekky' was a huge big part of it. Everything was great, staff were amazing, although on the downside was the fact that the Argentinian guys who run the hostel did not speak English. Like all the others, I praise the location, right in the heart in the old town, literally in between the 2 biggest beaches, 5 minutes or so walk to either. Downturn: rusty beds, not stationery at all, which led into waking up all the other people at 6 am... ”
- 20 Jul 2012 Anonymous