Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hey, I am Frank from Hong Kong. Sandeman is a very nice place for travelers in UK, and I really enjoyed my time there. The hostel was intercultural and international, because there were visitors from different nations and we interacted with each other well. Also, I should thank girls in the canteen, because of their passion and help. The cleanliness is not good enough, and it still has room to improve. Second, the shower rooms are very small, so the person who has shower cannot move. ”
- 06 Jun 2015 Yang China
- “ Loved this place. Great location, good staff. Felt very secure, and they even included keys for lockable cabinets in my room. The bathroom/shower facilities were always kept clean, and were readily available (not overcrowded.) Breakfast and lunch were provided on the weekends, which is great for traveling on a budget. This place was hands down the best value I found during my trip across Europe. ”
- 03 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ My rating % is made to the Sandeman Allen place (since I know the place from previous stays). However, this time, they managed to overbook the place and therefore I ended up at the Belsize House. The places are very similar. BUT it was a big downer for me that I ended up with an extra half hour transport the following day (and on the arrival day as well. And I had an email telling that dinner was included in the price, but when I showed up, it wasn't!! That's simply not OK. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location is excellent. I stayed in a 3-bed room and it was spacious and cozy. Staff were really nice, specially the Spanih receptionist. One of the best hostel in that area, free internet and breakfast with dinner are included into the price. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Pilar Spain