Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best LHA hostels I've stayed. The Staff was very helpful, beds quite comfortable and people I stayed with were friendly, the hostel is located near Queensway and it's easy to reach, negative thing that there are not that many facilities available after 23:00, and TV room closes early. ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ It's safe and cosy place to stay, the staff members are friendly, there are breakfast and gym included into the price for a short stay, also a good internet connection, the hostel is located near Bayswater which offers lots of places to eat and hang out, buses go central 24 hours so you won't find it hard to return back. ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ A lot of long term residents here, but temporary traveler can still mingle with them during the breakfast and dinner times. I can't think of any negative points in regarding to facilities, location, security except the receptionists working there.Please note Management,Jakob is an excellent receptionist that went above and beyond in helping me,but a thin Spanish guy with glasses always had a bad attitude in even answering a simple question. He forgets he is in customer service position perhaps. ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Location is very convenient (1min from Hyde Park and underground, 20mins to Oxford Street or Notting Hill). Skip the meal deals as they are like caferia meals and you need to stick to certain times (varies between weekend and week). No locker in 3 bed female dorm. Check in took forever and receptionist was not helpful at all when I told him I was in a serious hurry. Showers are outside of rooms in separate corridor next to elevator. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany