Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My rating % is made to the Sandeman Allen place (since I know the place from previous stays). However, this time, they managed to overbook the place and therefore I ended up at the Belsize House. The places are very similar. BUT it was a big downer for me that I ended up with an extra half hour transport the following day (and on the arrival day as well. And I had an email telling that dinner was included in the price, but when I showed up, it wasn't!! That's simply not OK. ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Location is excellent. I stayed in a 3-bed room and it was spacious and cozy. Staff were really nice, specially the Spanih receptionist. One of the best hostel in that area, free internet and breakfast with dinner are included into the price. ”
- 28 Jul 2014 Pilar Spain
- “ Location is excellent. I stayed in a 4-bed dorm and it was spacious & cozy. The food is ok & served in big portions. Only complaint is that I had trouble to get the food I wanted & in smaller quantities. The staff insisted on standard menu & servings. The worse is the toilets & showers: very few, old, decrepit, no conditions at all. First day I was looking all over the place for an available shower, then I had to leave my clothes on the floor, then the shower clogged & all my clothes got wet. ”
- 29 May 2014 Irina Portugal