Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A lot of long term residents here, but temporary traveler can still mingle with them during the breakfast and dinner times. I can't think of any negative points in regarding to facilities, location, security except the receptionists working there.Please note Management,Jakob is an excellent receptionist that went above and beyond in helping me,but a thin Spanish guy with glasses always had a bad attitude in even answering a simple question. He forgets he is in customer service position perhaps. ”
- 14 Feb 2016 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Location is very convenient (1min from Hyde Park and underground, 20mins to Oxford Street or Notting Hill). Skip the meal deals as they are like caferia meals and you need to stick to certain times (varies between weekend and week). No locker in 3 bed female dorm. Check in took forever and receptionist was not helpful at all when I told him I was in a serious hurry. Showers are outside of rooms in separate corridor next to elevator. ”
- 18 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Staff was very friendly except for one of the very rude night porters. Location is good, next to train and bus stops. ”
- 07 Jul 2015 Benton USA
- “ Was not forewarned that I would be sharing a dorm with two permanent residents. The people were nice enough but I felt uncomfortable, as though I were crashing in a strangers bedroom rather than in a backpacker hostel. The whole place seemed geared more towards permanent, older residents. Very odd atmosphere, the bathrooms were dirty, run down and the toilet flushes did not work. Would not recommend to other backpackers, and don't think it should really be advertised as a hostel at all. ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Joni Netherlands
- “ I only stayed one night here, so it was good enough for what I needed. Dorm style rooms, closets with locks. The shower was a bit weird to get used to, but it was fine. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA