Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice Hostel if you are visiting London. Underground stop 1 minute walking from the Hostel and good location. The staff in the reception is friendly but there is a lack of staff in my opinion. Nice room, heating works well, breakfast included, free fast WiFi... It is a good hostel and it is the CHEAPEST one, so go for it! ”
- 21 Jan 2017 Anonymous Spain
- “ Very good man in reception made arrival very welcoming and room was spacious dorm with two other friendly ladies. Since they are renovating building the paontwork is fresh and heating works very well. I hope they can rebuild the shower facilities to have powerhead shower attachments. I had a wonderful visit to Queensway. Thank you from Angie ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Ang England
- “ One of the best LHA hostels I've stayed. The Staff was very helpful, beds quite comfortable and people I stayed with were friendly, the hostel is located near Queensway and it's easy to reach, negative thing that there are not that many facilities available after 23:00, and TV room closes early. ”
- 03 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Great place to relax and have a drink one two, close to everything and very convenient, just got there with a couple of friends got drunk next day ”
- 02 Sep 2016 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ It's safe and cosy place to stay, the staff members are friendly, there are breakfast and gym included into the price for a short stay, also a good internet connection, the hostel is located near Bayswater which offers lots of places to eat and hang out, buses go central 24 hours so you won't find it hard to return back. ”
- 31 Aug 2016 Anonymous Lithuania