Sandino Worldimprovement Network
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice, pretty and cosy hostel! It's a bit far from the city center, but for its price that's definitely not a problem. The atmosphere is great and the staff is very nice and at disposal. The beds are incredibly comfy! The location is fantastic, not so far from lovely lakes. I'll definitely recommend it :D ”
- 15 Jul 2014 Martina Switzerland
- “ This was such a great Hostel. I stayed in two other Hostels in Germany afterwards, and this was by far the best. The staff really work to create an atmosphere of comfort and accessibility on a low budget, and are around all the time for any questions. The other places that I stayed felt just like crappy hotels--this place has a true hostel feel in the sense that it is all of the friendliness without all of the expense. ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Robert USA
- “ This was an interesting stay, very different feel from other hostels where we had stayed. The owner was very nice, but the facilities lacked many things including hot water. The bathroom facilities were not well kept, and again, the lack of hot water made taking a shower a frightening experience. It is quite a ways off the beaten path from where a lot of your Berlin Sight Seeing is; from the hauptbanhof it's probably a good 30/35 min, plus the tram isn't running to the hostel this summer. ”
- 04 Jun 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ We absolutely loved our stay at Sandino. It offers everything you should really want in a hostel: excellent price, perfect atmosphere. The staff are simply one in a million; they have an understanding of working there that simply can't be taught. They all bent over backwards to make sure we had an excellent, comfortable time. The facilities are large and super comfortable, with several common areas. There's no need to stay anywhere else in Berlin. It was a perfect stay! ”
- 07 May 2014 Miranda USA