Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There were no lockers, and the shower was cold Except these problens it is quite good ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I was staying in Sandy Hostel for one night during my short visit to Rome. I'd say the hostel is located in a perfect area which could be easily reached from Termini and Fori Imperiali/Piazza Venezia. Sandy Hostel is a perfect place to stay in Rome during a short trip. Its offer combines great value with affordability. It's a very international place with a very hospitable atmosphere. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and informed me about all nicest places in Rome to hang out at. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The hostel is very confortable and clean, the staff is very nice and the location is great, a 7 minute walk from the Colosseum. There is always chocolate for free in the reception :D ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Natalie Johanna Colombia
- “ The place was clean. You have lockers in your room that you can lock with your own padlock. Free wifi works great. Only one shower but mostly available. There is no common room though. The major downside is that you have to walk 115 steps to get to the hostel. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Alexia Canada
- “ Communication with hostel staff was extremely poor, although the staff was friendly and nice. I felt unsafe and security was poor. Multiple times I could not find a staff member when I had a question. Facilities were plain but clean. ”
- 03 May 2014 Kate USA
- “ I would definitely recommend this hostel for future travellers, but not if you want to meet people at hostels. The hostel is more of a hotel but with shared bedrooms and no room service. There isn't much of a kitchen but theres a cheap chinese place right outside! Also the hostel advertises that it has helpful staff but the entire time I was there I saw one girl who took my money and helped me with the door, there is no "front desk", no way to find the girl either. ”
- 03 May 2014 Anonymous Canada