Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had a great stay at this hostel--considering how cheap it was to stay here, the location was fantastic and the hostel was nice! The bed was comfy, the room was warm, linen and towels were included, and the bathroom was very small but nice. The wifi was a bit spotty at times, but other than that I have no complaints. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 24 Mar 2016 Erika USA
- “ I don't know much about the hostel other than they do not answer texts, phone calls, Skype calls or emails. Neither during work hours nor do they reply to your email afterwards. I had a plane flight that got delayed by and an hour and a half. I called immeditately upon landing at 9:45 and no one picked up. We called several times to no avail. When I arrived at the hostel, no one was there. They didn't reply to my email either. Luckily I found another place but this hostel gladly took my money. ”
- 26 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Bad place. I'm supposed to check in at 1000hrs but host was uncontactable (even with the number provided) and I was left waiting out in the open before I let myself in when one of the tenants came out. Once I reached the hostel I discovered the host just woke and blamed the door bell wasn't working and said "nothing works in Rome, get used to it". Host is very rude in general, not helpful at all when asking for advice around Rome. Blankets was a mere cloth, nothing is provided, locks don't work ”
- 24 Sep 2015 jing yun Singapore
- “ awesome, but no hot water for us sadly, still would go again ”
- 11 Sep 2015 Pavel Czech Republic