Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Located pretty close to metro and walking distance from trevi fountain, colosseum, pantheon. Bathrooms and rooms were clean. We booked a 6 mixed dorm but ended up getting 3, stuck with one other random person but our last night was just my friend and I. Had some trouble with the wifi once or twice and the neighbors are VERY noisy (musicians). Not too many complaints though, overall good stay here. ”
- 29 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ There were no lockers, and the shower was cold Except these problens it is quite good ”
- 25 Mar 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I was staying in Sandy Hostel for one night during my short visit to Rome. I'd say the hostel is located in a perfect area which could be easily reached from Termini and Fori Imperiali/Piazza Venezia. Sandy Hostel is a perfect place to stay in Rome during a short trip. Its offer combines great value with affordability. It's a very international place with a very hospitable atmosphere. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming and informed me about all nicest places in Rome to hang out at. ”
- 05 Feb 2015 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The hostel is very confortable and clean, the staff is very nice and the location is great, a 7 minute walk from the Colosseum. There is always chocolate for free in the reception :D ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Natalie Johanna Colombia
- “ The place was clean. You have lockers in your room that you can lock with your own padlock. Free wifi works great. Only one shower but mostly available. There is no common room though. The major downside is that you have to walk 115 steps to get to the hostel. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Alexia Canada