Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice bar with good atmosphere in the hostel lobby and close to great nightlife in Sanlitun like Vic's, Mix, Vplus bar, etc. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Great location, metro is about a 10 minute walk, direct bus to Tiananmen around the corner ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Luis USA
- “ Staff provided appalling customer service. We were refunded for our order after waiting for an hour for the pizza that never showed up. The staff did not appear to have any remorse over their service lapse. Their attitude towards customer service after such a mistake was unforgivable. Instead of apologizing for their mistake the waitresses only pointed the blame on us for willingly waiting for the pizza. Overall the service staff were a disappointment. I do not recommend this Hostel to anyone. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Darren Singapore
- “ On check-in, I was asked 100 yuan for deposit which is not mentioned in information. ”
- 09 Dec 2014 Anonymous Mongolia
- “ I stay at Sanlitun Hostel every time I travel to Beijing. The location is great, close to the embassy district as well as the popular shopping areas. The subway is close by, so it's easy to get around. The staff is great, they all speak English very well, and are happy to help you find your way around Beijing. When I stayed there last month, I had a great experience once again. I can remember Carine was great. She helped me with all my questions and is incredibly friendly and helpful. ”
- 25 Aug 2014 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I had a great time staying here! People are fun and the staff is really friendly and helpful. They could make the rooms a bit more sound proof as some of the guest does not respect the "keep silent" signs and the doors are not that sealed when closed. All in all, thanks for a great stay! ”
- 01 Aug 2014 Ida Sweden