Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good value for your money. The lobby/ bar area is great for socialicizing and the food and drinks are good (and reasonably priced!). My only complaint is that my four person room did not have lockers in it, but I know that most other rooms do have lockers. ”
- 23 Jul 2016 Taylor USA
- “ My friends and I enjoyed our stay at Santilun Youth Hostel. It was a great location and overall things were easy. The shared bathrooms were clean and there was always soap and tissue. The water was very hot everyday in our private room and the room was always cool- which is not to be taken for granted in the summer in China. Our private room was nice, but you could smell the mold. That would be my largest complaint. You could also see the mold in the private bathroom. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very high standards hostel. The location is great (10 minutes on foot from the metro, which is also directly connected to the airport via train); and the staff is very helpful. The rooms are reasonably clean and functional. There are bikes rented for a cheap price. There is no breakfast! But there is a bar (it is somewhat expensive, though). ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was great! I had a good time for sharing a room with naked French and German guys. ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Anonymous
- “ A great hostel, has been my second stay and was again not disappointed! ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Anne Germany