Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They should be paid more by the owner poor staff, please tip them they are understaffed also. ”
- 20 May 2014 Maryjane New Zealand
- “ Enjoyed my stayed at Sanlitun Hostel Beijing! staffs was friendly and dorms was modern with lockers and spaces to store your valuable. Pillows & duvet were confortable, the A/C not too noisy. People there where respectful... each bed get a reading light. The only cons is that you have to give 100Yuans as a key deposit, you get back to pay your taxo to airport! ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous France
- “ good good normal ”
- 30 Jan 2014 yeong gon
“ Is a nice place to stay if you are backpacking, they offer you deals to travel and explore around (no the cheapest ones but still very affordable). The public areas are very clean and the surroundings are good if you want to do some shopping at fake markets or have fancy meals. ”
NIhao, Thank you very much, wish you have a nice time in China. Regards
- 16 Jan 2014 Wilmar Colombia
- “ I always stay here when I am in Beijing. Very friendly and helpful staff and good value for my money. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Alexander Canada