Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A great hostel, has been my second stay and was again not disappointed! ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Anne Germany
- “ The atmosphere is great, the staff is helpful, and the rooms were clean. I couldn't ask for more. I did get super lost trying to find the place, but that is more likely a personal problem. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Paige Canada
- “ This is a great place to stay if you've already visited the main attractions in the center of town or just need a one night stopover before catching a flight (one subway stop away from the airport express line). It's a little hard to find because it's nestled away back in a courtyard, but there's a good mix of local Chinese restaurants / shops right around it with Sanlitun only a few minutes walk away. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice bar with good atmosphere in the hostel lobby and close to great nightlife in Sanlitun like Vic's, Mix, Vplus bar, etc. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Great location, metro is about a 10 minute walk, direct bus to Tiananmen around the corner ”
- 17 Apr 2015 Luis USA
- “ Staff provided appalling customer service. We were refunded for our order after waiting for an hour for the pizza that never showed up. The staff did not appear to have any remorse over their service lapse. Their attitude towards customer service after such a mistake was unforgivable. Instead of apologizing for their mistake the waitresses only pointed the blame on us for willingly waiting for the pizza. Overall the service staff were a disappointment. I do not recommend this Hostel to anyone. ”
- 28 Feb 2015 Darren Singapore