Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I always stay here when I am in Beijing. Very friendly and helpful staff and good value for my money. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Alexander Canada
- “ The hostel has a really nice atmosphere in the lobby and patio. The staff varies, some (such as the lady who helped us when we checked in) are exceptional and others are pretty serious. As for the rooms, I personally found the rooms, beds and comforter very comfortable. Great aircon to escape to after a day in the summer heat. The prices of the food and drinks in the hostel are ridiculously bloated though. That was pretty crummy, in my opinion. ”
- 16 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, fun place to stay. Good atmosphere...everything was clean, nice staff. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall a pleasant stay. My biggest complaint was that the beds and lockers are not pre-assigned. SO! you get into your room and go... which one is mine? in my case I actually have a fair amount of stuff I'd like to keep in the locker, but all of the lockers were full or locked, making things awkward. I also would have liked access to hot water - its an asian staple necessity. That said, the beds were reasonably soft by asian standards and definitely clean. Considering the location ~ Go for it. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Peter USA
- “ very friendly and helpful staff! ”
- 02 Jul 2013 Benjamin USA
- “ This hostel is a good place to stay in Beijing. A lot of interesting travellers, clean rooms, english speaking nice staff, good food and beer, good area. It is a little hidden in a back house and it could be closer to the underground, but I would go back there if I come to Beijing. ”
- 28 Jun 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Hidden in a small street cornor, not easy to find. Close to Pubs and Bars but not to the metro. The room was smelly and was not clean. In my pinion, the ideas and facilities of Youth Hostel in China is far behind other tourist cities in other countries. The price for good hotels are similar to youth hotels in Europe. So it;s better to choose hotel next time. ”
- 27 Jun 2013 Anonymous China
- “ It'd be perfect if you can use the internet in the rooms.. ”
- 25 Jun 2013 Anonymous Thailand
“ Staff is awesome ”
Thank you for your stay, see you next time. Regards Sanlitun hostel
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous France
“ Not the best hostel I stayed at but the Staff was very friendly, knew English and helped in any way they could! A very good option if you don't want to spend a lot of money. The only downside was the note you left on the bed if you wanted to have your sheets changed. In our case it did not happen....
To sum up, a good hostel if you don't want to spend so much money and are not so picky about the rooms and bathrooms! ”
Thanks for your comment, we will try our best to do everything very well.
- 06 May 2013 Emma Sofie Sweden