Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My friends and I enjoyed our stay at Santilun Youth Hostel. It was a great location and overall things were easy. The shared bathrooms were clean and there was always soap and tissue. The water was very hot everyday in our private room and the room was always cool- which is not to be taken for granted in the summer in China. Our private room was nice, but you could smell the mold. That would be my largest complaint. You could also see the mold in the private bathroom. ”
- 05 Jul 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very high standards hostel. The location is great (10 minutes on foot from the metro, which is also directly connected to the airport via train); and the staff is very helpful. The rooms are reasonably clean and functional. There are bikes rented for a cheap price. There is no breakfast! But there is a bar (it is somewhat expensive, though). ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was great! I had a good time for sharing a room with naked French and German guys. ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Anonymous
- “ A great hostel, has been my second stay and was again not disappointed! ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Anne Germany
- “ The atmosphere is great, the staff is helpful, and the rooms were clean. I couldn't ask for more. I did get super lost trying to find the place, but that is more likely a personal problem. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Paige Canada