Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very high standards hostel. The location is great (10 minutes on foot from the metro, which is also directly connected to the airport via train); and the staff is very helpful. The rooms are reasonably clean and functional. There are bikes rented for a cheap price. There is no breakfast! But there is a bar (it is somewhat expensive, though). ”
- 13 Apr 2016 Anonymous Italy
- “ It was great! I had a good time for sharing a room with naked French and German guys. ”
- 01 Apr 2016 Anonymous
- “ A great hostel, has been my second stay and was again not disappointed! ”
- 26 Nov 2015 Anne Germany
- “ The atmosphere is great, the staff is helpful, and the rooms were clean. I couldn't ask for more. I did get super lost trying to find the place, but that is more likely a personal problem. ”
- 13 Oct 2015 Paige Canada
- “ This is a great place to stay if you've already visited the main attractions in the center of town or just need a one night stopover before catching a flight (one subway stop away from the airport express line). It's a little hard to find because it's nestled away back in a courtyard, but there's a good mix of local Chinese restaurants / shops right around it with Sanlitun only a few minutes walk away. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA