Sanlitun Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
“ Not the best hostel I stayed at but the Staff was very friendly, knew English and helped in any way they could! A very good option if you don't want to spend a lot of money. The only downside was the note you left on the bed if you wanted to have your sheets changed. In our case it did not happen....
To sum up, a good hostel if you don't want to spend so much money and are not so picky about the rooms and bathrooms! ”
Thanks for your comment, we will try our best to do everything very well.
- 06 May 2013 Emma Sofie Sweden
- “ Had a pleasant stay at hostel. Location is OK but a bit far from subway line. ”
- 17 Apr 2013 KOK CHOY Malaysia
“ We thoroughly enjoyed our room for three guests! The linens were clean and crisp and we slept well. There was plenty of hot water for showers but we tried to be frugal. We were half a mile to the subway and got around rather quickly. It was easy to catch a cab to the airport and train station. We chose the least expensive of the three tours offered to the Great Wall and was happy with our decision. On that day, the weather was perfect. Included were stops at a jade, silk and tea stores. ”
HI nihao, Thanks for your best comments,we will do it better and better,thanks. Wish you have a good stay in Beijing. Regards Sanlitun Hostel
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Been here a few times and it was good every time. The food prices might be a little 'too western', but if you don't like it, there are also other restaurants around. Atmosphere is very nice and location is good (about 10-15 mins to subway station). Cleanliness could be a little better, I think. Especially when I walked in my room (dorm), I just thought 'couldn't they just open a window or something?'. Overall it is a very nice hostel! ”
- 14 Apr 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The hostel was awesome! I took a group of high school students, and they accommodated us in every way possible. The staff were friendly and personal, and they made efforts to ensure our stay and our overall trip were amazing. I could not recommend this hostel more, plus they have a great restaurant that is itself a cool hang-out spot. Book this hostel! You will not regret it! ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Rahel USA
- “ We had a great time in this hostel. There are special services eg. for trips to great wall or to book a table in a restaurant (you really have to eat bejing duck ^^). I stayed with my girlfriend in a double bed room. Bathroom and bed was ok, but could be better. But at all it is a nice hostel ... go there and have fun. ”
- 02 Apr 2013 Franz Germany
- “ Very disappointing trip. We changed 2 rooms, and all fad fungus on the walls and ceiling. Bathroom was also bad, it was very small and there was no curtain between the shower and toilet, the water also was constantly pouring from bathroom to the room. Also hotel towels got dirty, my girlfriend dried her hair after it was dyed, and they tried to charge us 50 yuan each, saying that they can't was it off. So they made us either wash towels for them or pay 100 yuan. Also there is no elevator. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous Ukraine