Sant Jordi Alberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ very good place to start a walk to the city, friendly team, good atmosphere ”
- 17 Nov 2017 Petra Germany
- “ pretty great hostel ever ”
- 13 Nov 2017 Anonymous South Korea
- “ This was my first stay at a hostel, and I would definitely return. The staff was so helpful and friendly, and gave great recommendations. ”
- 11 Nov 2017 Mark USA
- “ The staff was super friendly and helpful. But i think the word "staff" dies not describe the guys working at St. Jordis too well, they are mor like friends hosting friends which really adds to the good atmosphere. ”
- 13 Sep 2017 Felix Austria
- “ This is my second time staying at one of the Sant Jordi hostels in Barcelona and again I have had an amazing stay. The staff is extremely helpful and willing to assist you with all of your needs in order to make your stay great. They have a great social atmosphere which makes it easy to meet other people while traveling. I also really enjoyed their daily dinners that the staff cook as well as the pub crawl that the hotel hosts. ”
- 05 Jun 2017 Anonymous USA