Sant Jordi Alberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is the best hostel I have come across so far, it is perfect for solo travelers and it is a smaller hostel so there is more of an opportunity to all mingle, they do pub crawls every night and family dinners. All the staff were amazing and were extremely helpful, big shout out to Daniel, Agustin and Emy for making me feel at home in Barcelona! I will be coming back. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ O hostel é muito bom no que se refere a Staff , seguranca , facilities e tudo. A unica coisa que eu acho que deve ser melhorada é dentro dos quartos , no que se refere a cama e aos power points. Por causa dos funcionarios principalmente eu recomendo esse hostel . Eles dao todas as informacoes importantes e necessarias para sua estadia em Barcelona. Pedro e David me ajudaram muito em toda a minha estadia. ”
- 16 May 2016 Bruno Brazil
- “ This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. If you're traveling alone and looking to have a great time on a budget, stay with Sant Jordi. My nights here were some of the best of my life. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Sarah USA
- “ Central hostel. Welcoming staff that shows you around. Not one of my favorite hostel stays. Tiny rooms, almost claustrophobic, maybe 6 sqm for a 6 person dorm and with all bags etc it isn't much space. Slammy doors and creaking floors, hard to sleep when people come and go all night. Not that homy cozy feeling I'm looking for, where I find it easier to meet common travellers. Mostly loud, young guys age 18-20 who stayed there at my visit (sorry guys, you CAN be nice, not so much in big grups :)) ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Bienette Sweden
- “ I really enjoyed my stay: the staff was very friendly and helpful, the showers were really nice, and the dinner was good and cheap. Small detail, though: when I first opened my locker, there were tiny ants -- I'm not sure if the previous user left food or what, but I had to squash the ants myself, which is not my favorite thing to do. For everything else, though, I was very satisfied. ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is well known as a party hostel, and if you like to party it totally is, but the nice thing is that the partiers ausually all out by 11pm, so the place is actually very quiet if you're more of homebody and/or really like sleeping, like me. So if you don't like to party, don't worry, you'll still like this hostel ”
- 22 Oct 2015 Claire USA