Sant Jordi Alberg
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was my third stay with this hostel (which should tell you how much I love it!). I cannot say enough about this hostel. Every time I go I meet the most amazing people. The hostel really creates a super friendly and social vibe, which as I solo traveler, I really appreciate it. The beds are comfy, the lockers are big enough to hold my backpack and purse (activated my a keycard reader which is also your key to the hostel and room). Lastly there are awesome pub-crawls every night!! ”
- 19 Jan 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ The accommodation was excellent and beyond my expectations. The staff was warm and friendly, especially Emy. ”
- 18 Jan 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ Excellent hostel, I will be back. ”
- 28 Dec 2016 David USA
- “ This is the best hostel I have come across so far, it is perfect for solo travelers and it is a smaller hostel so there is more of an opportunity to all mingle, they do pub crawls every night and family dinners. All the staff were amazing and were extremely helpful, big shout out to Daniel, Agustin and Emy for making me feel at home in Barcelona! I will be coming back. ”
- 20 Jul 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ O hostel é muito bom no que se refere a Staff , seguranca , facilities e tudo. A unica coisa que eu acho que deve ser melhorada é dentro dos quartos , no que se refere a cama e aos power points. Por causa dos funcionarios principalmente eu recomendo esse hostel . Eles dao todas as informacoes importantes e necessarias para sua estadia em Barcelona. Pedro e David me ajudaram muito em toda a minha estadia. ”
- 16 May 2016 Bruno Brazil
- “ This is the best hostel I have ever stayed at. If you're traveling alone and looking to have a great time on a budget, stay with Sant Jordi. My nights here were some of the best of my life. ”
- 22 Mar 2016 Sarah USA