Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel with absolut clean hostel! Awesome stuff (thanks to Paulo & Co) which helps wherever they can. I`ll be back :) Dennis ”
- 21 Nov 2016 Dennis
- “ Great hostel in a good location. Staff were great at recommending tours and places to go. Great atmosphere as well. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Grace Australia
- “ Imagine staying at a hostel that has the most interesting people you'll ever meet in your life. Plus, you have an immaculate facility, which in my opinion beats any five star HOTEL. You'll find a unique staff that are on a completely different level of kindness. Gallo, Linda, Mathieu, and Bernie speak more than 6 different languages combined! Their efficiency at clearly answering any questions I had were like gifts from God! A truly, unique experience in the heart of Barcelona for any traveler! ”
- 22 May 2016 Jamaal USA
- “ Overall good hostel to stay in. However, the staff isn't the friendliest and hospitable. At hostel one sants, we were always treated like their friends even after our last night whereas at this hostel they were trying to get us out of there with little comments like "it's already 11" when we were already at the lobby ready to go. They also nickel and dime you for any little thing you want to use. I've had much better experiences in Barcelona with other hostels so do some research! ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA