Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Overall good hostel to stay in. However, the staff isn't the friendliest and hospitable. At hostel one sants, we were always treated like their friends even after our last night whereas at this hostel they were trying to get us out of there with little comments like "it's already 11" when we were already at the lobby ready to go. They also nickel and dime you for any little thing you want to use. I've had much better experiences in Barcelona with other hostels so do some research! ”
- 25 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Absolutely loved it. I was arriving almost midnight. Bernardo, who was doing reception, despite the late hour gave me an excellent check-in and took the time it needed to explain the facilities and answer my questions. Very friendly and nice. The hostel is not too big neither to small, they offer get- togethers every evening. The metro station Joanic is close-by and it's abot 4 stations to the center. The neighbourhood is really lovely, very nice atmosphere at night, not too touristic. ”
- 09 Mar 2016 Nadine Germany
- “ It was great experience from the beginning of staying there. Hostel is in the great district of the city. Everything you need is there in a walking distance. Staff was awesome! Special thanks to PaOlo (with O, this is important), Ollie, Ronie and Linda. We had great time on pub crawls they make. Definitely recommend for staying! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Kirill
- “ Staff was amazing. So nice, welcoming, and helpful to any needs. They are there if you are looking to go out or just to give information about night life etc. All of the staff at the front desk were awesome and after staying in other hostels for the previous month, very impressive! Loved this hostel and would recommend it to anyone traveling in Barcelona!! ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic location, easily accessible to the rest of Barcelona via metro and walking. Very clean, great atmosphere, Fun!! ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA