Sant Jordi Hostel Gracia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was great experience from the beginning of staying there. Hostel is in the great district of the city. Everything you need is there in a walking distance. Staff was awesome! Special thanks to PaOlo (with O, this is important), Ollie, Ronie and Linda. We had great time on pub crawls they make. Definitely recommend for staying! ”
- 19 Nov 2015 Kirill
- “ Staff was amazing. So nice, welcoming, and helpful to any needs. They are there if you are looking to go out or just to give information about night life etc. All of the staff at the front desk were awesome and after staying in other hostels for the previous month, very impressive! Loved this hostel and would recommend it to anyone traveling in Barcelona!! ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic location, easily accessible to the rest of Barcelona via metro and walking. Very clean, great atmosphere, Fun!! ”
- 10 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA