Sant Jordi Hostel Rock Palace
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I had one of the most amazing times of my life! Hands down one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at! The staff was wonderful especially Gustavo and Alejandra. They were very friendly and accommodating. The staff cooked wonderful meals for everyone and took us to some of the best night clubs. Everyone I met in the hostel was friendly and it was easy to make connections with people. Great place to stay if you are traveling alone:) ”
- 17 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The Best hostel experience in my life!! ”
- 04 Nov 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ internet connection need to be stronger ”
- 23 Oct 2016 Tarek Egypt
- “ It was an absolute pleasure staying in the hostel. We met so many incredibly friendly people from all over the world. I love the offers every night like pizza and beer for 5€ as much as you want. We played drinking games every night and the drinks were for free which excuses the little more expensive price for the hostel a hundred times because you easily make friends. After dinner every day the offer to go party is brilliant and for free as well - even the club entrance. Absolutely amazing! Go! ”
- 19 Oct 2016 Anonymous Germany