Sant Jordi Mambo Tango
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Mambo Tango is one of the best hostels I've stayed in. As a woman traveling alone for the first time I was a bit nervous but the staff so warm, accommodating, and generally lovely to be around that I ended up staying for 4 extra nights than I'd originally planned. Something that I really liked was that they have guided bar/club outings every night, so I was able to see some Barcelona nightlife and still feel safe. I'd definitely recommend this hostel to anyone; I can't wait to go back myself! ”
- 06 Mar 2014 Lizzie USA
- “ Excellent location and super friendly staff! The rooms were also pretty comfy as the bathrooms were plenty and right outside the doors! ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ my boy friend and I took cold shower for 3 days , the first day we thought they had limitation since we took shower around midnight , the second day was the same , so the third day I asked the staff in reception , she told me they offers 24 hours hot shower and asked me to tell their staff if it happens again.the third night , I asked some ppl who took shower b4 me , they told me they took cold shower,my bf went to ask the staff , he was drunk and asked us to put fire in the shower room. ”
- 04 Aug 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ Loved staying at this hostel. Great location on a quiet street but very close to many restaurants and cafes. 5 minute walk to the most convenient metro line in the city. Above all, the entire staff was outstanding--very friendly, helpful, and just great people to chat with! ”
- 17 Jun 2013 Jeremy USA
- “ It was a perfect place to stay a week. The room is in a real flat, with a kitchen, a bathroom and a living room for two rooms of 6 guys. Big locked place to let your stuff. Open all night. Nice staff. ”
- 26 May 2013 Marion
- “ Great hostel! Not very big, which makes it easier for people to get to know each other. I would stay there again next time I´ll go to Barcelona. ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Karin Norway