Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is well-located in good walking distance to the Sagrada Familia. Night buses + walking 2 or 3 blocks will get you there even late at night. The facilities seemed clean and nice. What was especially nice was the possibility to have dinner there for 3-4euros as they prepare a different dish every day, e.g. pasta, hot dogs etc. Also they help you connect with other travellers from the hostel by going to a bar + club every night. Had a small single room and was happy. Would come back. ”
- 30 Oct 2016 Pascal Germany
- “ I barely slept because my single room was stuck between the front door (regularly slamming) of the flat, the common areas (where my temporary flatmates started chatting and cooking at 4:30am), and it had a window giving on the inner courtyard so you hear the whole building. So it was very noisy and stuffy. I told my flatmate nicely I was trying to sleep but they didn't care. The staff should insist on the word "sharing" when people arrive. Plus there was no hot water in the shower on both days ”
- 04 Sep 2016 Celine
- “ Well this is the best hostels ever in Barcelona. I love the atmosphere really cool and so great for youths and I felt young when I was there hahaha.. Love the bedroom, toilet, kitchen, love the staff really friendly and easy going the wifi also.good, and i love the hang out room and skateboarding room. The owner was really creative they hang on money from many countries on the wall!! ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ A very fun experience! A lot of group activities are offered including nightly dinners and going out dancing. The facility provided a large common area with kitchen, dining tables, tv lounge, computer area, and even a room with a skate half pipe! The dormitories also included kitchen, living room and dining area. The facility was clean and safe, the staff were friendly and fluent in english. I Highly Recommend staying at this hostel. ”
- 11 Jun 2016 kelly USA
- “ This was the best hostel I've stayed in. It was very clean, and perfect for college kids!! The staff was so friendly and fun. It felt like more than just a hostel but a community. Would 100% stay here again!!! ”
- 31 May 2016 Mary USA