Santa Martha Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pros: Clean, convenient for buses and shops, single room appreciated, simple breakfast included. Cons: Mosquitoes. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Best Hostel! Nice and always clean. Perfect location on Gozo island. And Boss Maria :D ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Anna Poland
- “ Very lovely hostel, clean, nice owner, TV in the main room. It was quite hard to find it, nobody of the locals knew where it is. If you are going from the beach up, go by the street that has two food-stores, than at the bus stop go on by the very steep road ahead and on the left somewhere you should find the hostel. It has a big sign above the door. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ very clean and well looked after old building, Maria very helpful, close to harbour and supermarkets. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 margaret England
- “ Maria was a great host - very sweet and hospitable. The location was excellent. Within walking distance to the beach and any necessary amenities. The rooms were very clean as was the bathroom. The only thing I would say is that the beds were not very comfortable nor were the pillows. Other than that it was a great stay. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Breanna Canada
- “ I was very happy to stay in Santa Martha hostel, the host Maria was very nice and made me feel comfortable, there is like a home, so warm and relax. Breakfast is ok for me and I love the kitchen, it is enough for me to cook every night. I will highly recommend you to come :) If you like walking, the hostel is 50mins for me walking to Victoria and 2hours walking to Dwejra Bay, you will see GOZO! ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong