Santa Martha Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice hostel near from the see, bus stop and a shop. Mrs Maria was really helpful and gave us great tips where to go and what to see. ”
- 12 Aug 2016 Anonymous Czech Republic
- “ Pros: Clean, convenient for buses and shops, single room appreciated, simple breakfast included. Cons: Mosquitoes. ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Best Hostel! Nice and always clean. Perfect location on Gozo island. And Boss Maria :D ”
- 21 Sep 2015 Anna Poland
- “ Very lovely hostel, clean, nice owner, TV in the main room. It was quite hard to find it, nobody of the locals knew where it is. If you are going from the beach up, go by the street that has two food-stores, than at the bus stop go on by the very steep road ahead and on the left somewhere you should find the hostel. It has a big sign above the door. ”
- 19 Sep 2015 Anonymous Slovenia
- “ very clean and well looked after old building, Maria very helpful, close to harbour and supermarkets. ”
- 31 Aug 2015 margaret England