Santa Martha Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Maria was a great host - very sweet and hospitable. The location was excellent. Within walking distance to the beach and any necessary amenities. The rooms were very clean as was the bathroom. The only thing I would say is that the beds were not very comfortable nor were the pillows. Other than that it was a great stay. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Breanna Canada
- “ I was very happy to stay in Santa Martha hostel, the host Maria was very nice and made me feel comfortable, there is like a home, so warm and relax. Breakfast is ok for me and I love the kitchen, it is enough for me to cook every night. I will highly recommend you to come :) If you like walking, the hostel is 50mins for me walking to Victoria and 2hours walking to Dwejra Bay, you will see GOZO! ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ quiet hostel, clean, comfortable room; the owner is extremely nice and helpful. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Thai Vietnam