Santa Martha Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I was very happy to stay in Santa Martha hostel, the host Maria was very nice and made me feel comfortable, there is like a home, so warm and relax. Breakfast is ok for me and I love the kitchen, it is enough for me to cook every night. I will highly recommend you to come :) If you like walking, the hostel is 50mins for me walking to Victoria and 2hours walking to Dwejra Bay, you will see GOZO! ”
- 26 Apr 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ quiet hostel, clean, comfortable room; the owner is extremely nice and helpful. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Thai Vietnam
- “ I enjoyed my stay at this hostel in Gozo. Maria, the owner is very helpful and concerned for her guests. Not for partying, and solo or couples are better suited. Quiet and safe, it is slightly outside, three supermarkets nearby,. Had single room with large wardrobe and desk with drawers. Cleaned every day and fresh towel and bedclothes frequently. I can warmly recommend this hostel. ”
- 14 May 2014 Gesine Germany