Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed at Sanu's house off and on for 3 months. Sarita helped me with so many things over this period. In fact, I plainly saw her help ALL the guests in some way. I experienced a very warm sense of hospitality and the general atmosphere tends towards a more "family feel". Special thanks also go to Sarita's brother and her two nieces Binu and Biju who are all resident members of "the team" at Sanu's House. Well done everyone and many thanks. All the best from Andrew. ”
- 22 Sep 2012 Andrew
- “ I was disapointed with Sanu's House as I had booked rooms with ensuites but when we had arrived we found they had been let to others. This was one feature I had insisted upon so we only stayed one night. The second factor that made it unpleasent was the level of noise. My friends could not get any sleep because of the noise level. ”
- 25 Jun 2012 David
- “ It is a real Home Stay. You can feel the everyday living of common Nepali here. It is not a place where I feel “Like at first sight”. But with the hospitality of Ms. Sarita and her family, I became to like here. Also, Ms. Sarita is very helpful for everything. Thank you… ”
- 27 Dec 2011 Alena
- “ All I can say is good this place embodies what Nepal and its people are about. The owner is just so so so lovely and helpful and it has a great vibe in the common rooms. ”
- 04 Dec 2011 Janet
- “ I booked for 3 nights and I'm going to be staying here for over a month - if that explains it... The lady and her family who run the place are just amazing - so kind, helpful and friendly! They really make you feel at home and it's in such a great area of Kathmandu as well! I would highly recommend staying here for an experience you won't forget! O and the food is delicious too! ”
- 17 Mar 2011 Lisa