Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing I would change- separate shower with a curtain or door so the whole bathroom floor doesn't get wet. A lot of hostels seem to be like this and it is harder when you're sharing. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Michelle New Zealand
- “ Great stay, more than happy with Sanya Backpackers. There is loud music from down the street playing until 12 midnight or so, which unfortunately there is little they can do about. Otherwise, no poor feedback at all! I highly recommend it for future backpackers or travelers visiting Sanya, including families. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Niles USA
- “ We really enjoyed our week stay in Sanya Backpackers. Chris and Linda, the owners look after their guests extremely well. Location is perfect, just 3 minutes walk to the beach. The hostel itself is very clean with bright and spacious rooms. We can honestly recommend it. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Ryszarda Poland