Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I have stayed in a number of hostels in China anf this was defibitely the best one I've come across yet, including compared to hostels in Hong Kong. Firstly the location is great, less than a 5 minute walk from the beach. I was first very impressed with the "no shoes" policy inside the hostel; they have plenty of slippers for guests to use and it really keeps in floors looking clean... The room I stayed in was simple, clean, and brightly-colored, very comfortable. And i had no trouble with wifi ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Pamela USA
- “ The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful. I flight got delayed so we arrived at 5am but that was not a problem at all. The staff sopke very good English and helped us getting taxis, recommended activities and helped us find an ATM where foreign cards could be used to withdraw money. Wifi worked occassionally. ”
- 24 Nov 2015 Nicole Sweden
- “ Great location and very friendly staff who speak English and give you loads of tips on how to get to the best (and quietest) beaches. Highly recommended. ”
- 16 May 2015 Liane England