Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Me and my friend currently stayed in this hostel for a week, we got the private twin bed room. This hostel was phenomenal! The staff was very welcoming, especially Liang, she was very helpful. This vibes and atmosphere of the hostel make the best around. We were looking to hang out at the beach for a couple days, but also go on some adventures and this hostel made it really fun and easy to do. It's located right on the hub of Dadonghai, which makes the beach easily walkable! ”
- 16 Jan 2017 Fabiola USA
- “ A grest place to relax from all the noise in china, since it's located be some big buildings. Close to the beach, great personal and nice people every night and live music. Again if you need to relax. It's the spot to hit. ”
- 14 Jan 2017 Yingchou
- “ Lovely hostel for a beachtrip to Sanya and around. The hostel staff is very friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend! ”
- 10 Nov 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ I have stayed in a number of hostels in China anf this was defibitely the best one I've come across yet, including compared to hostels in Hong Kong. Firstly the location is great, less than a 5 minute walk from the beach. I was first very impressed with the "no shoes" policy inside the hostel; they have plenty of slippers for guests to use and it really keeps in floors looking clean... The room I stayed in was simple, clean, and brightly-colored, very comfortable. And i had no trouble with wifi ”
- 04 Mar 2016 Pamela USA