Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The only thing I would change- separate shower with a curtain or door so the whole bathroom floor doesn't get wet. A lot of hostels seem to be like this and it is harder when you're sharing. ”
- 04 Feb 2014 Michelle New Zealand
- “ Great stay, more than happy with Sanya Backpackers. There is loud music from down the street playing until 12 midnight or so, which unfortunately there is little they can do about. Otherwise, no poor feedback at all! I highly recommend it for future backpackers or travelers visiting Sanya, including families. ”
- 16 Nov 2013 Niles USA
- “ We really enjoyed our week stay in Sanya Backpackers. Chris and Linda, the owners look after their guests extremely well. Location is perfect, just 3 minutes walk to the beach. The hostel itself is very clean with bright and spacious rooms. We can honestly recommend it. ”
- 01 Nov 2013 Ryszarda Poland
- “ wonderful!!! very clean and cosy!!! i love furniture ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ I had a great experience at Sanya Backpackers! The facilities were great, and the staff was super nice and helpful! If anyone is going to Sanya, I HIGHLY reccomend that you stay here. It's a super short walk to the beach, and on the way there, you pass all kinds of stands and restaruants, so there's the opportunity to see interesting things and/or pick up anything you may need for the beach. I also did one of the outings that the hostel runs (kayaking and snorkeling), and I had a great time! ”
- 20 May 2013 Anonymous USA