Sanya Blue Sky International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very good location in the city centre, short walking distance to the beach. Pleasant, friendly and helpful staff. Great atmosphere like in a family. ”
- 11 Jul 2016 Aurel Slovakia
- “ It's a really good hostel. We've been there for 4 days. The location is good just 5-7 minutes from the seaside. The staff is very friendly and helpful. ”
- 01 May 2016 Anonymous Belarus
- “ Staff is very helpful and friendly. Kitchen and terrace are really dirty. There are rats and plenty of mosquitos. ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff was SO friendly when we arrived and throughout our 3 days in Sanya! They were so helpful in recommending places to eat and go to. It's a beautiful little place, and relaxing to hang out in the living area or outside. My husband and I stayed in the deluxe private room and the room was fabulous- AC,king size bed, large bathroom [with western toilets :) ], and hot showers! It is 5 minutes or less to walk to the beach. Very good price for everything you get. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA