Sanya Blue Sky International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It you ever find yourself i Sanya, this is the place to stay :D Nothing bad to say about this hostel, only that the breakfast is a bit boring. But because of the location you can easily find other places to eat. ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ it's very clean and staffs are helpful and kind. location is perfect. notice that you need pay more extra 2 yuan per person per night, and that's the only problem. ”
- 13 Feb 2013 Anonymous China
- “ the ordinary hostel... I have lived in 8 mix-dorm.. and all was in a mass.. the restroom was a little bit dirty.. but the staff was friendly.. and the atmosphere was nice.. in my opinion, it's an average value for money, not the good one.. ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous Belarus
- “ I loved the location. The bus stop was really close and the beach was just down the road. I had no problems while staying here. ”
- 19 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA