Sanya Blue Sky International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff is very helpful and friendly. Kitchen and terrace are really dirty. There are rats and plenty of mosquitos. ”
- 03 Dec 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff was SO friendly when we arrived and throughout our 3 days in Sanya! They were so helpful in recommending places to eat and go to. It's a beautiful little place, and relaxing to hang out in the living area or outside. My husband and I stayed in the deluxe private room and the room was fabulous- AC,king size bed, large bathroom [with western toilets :) ], and hot showers! It is 5 minutes or less to walk to the beach. Very good price for everything you get. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Since we stayed during the Chinese New Year, it was a pretty pricey experience; however, worth every penny :) The hostel is clean and nice, the staff is super helpful and sweet. Even though there's no room service, we asked for it sometimes and for new towels. The only thing we didn't like is that it's pretty humid inside since the shower is in the restroom - your clothes don't get dry. And the Wi-Fi connection on the 4th floor was pretty unstable. Despite that, loved it! Thanks, guys! ”
- 30 Jan 2014 Veronika Russia