Sanya Sunshine International Youth Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is well-maintained, staff is great and a huge plus for the bunk beds with curtains & Western mattresses. However, what let us down (perhaps just bad luck), were the other guests. The bathroom was disgusting (pee everywhere) even though it was cleaned everyday. We felt harassed by some of the guests who seemed not to understand boundaries. As a female traveller, I would prefer to stay in an only-female dormitory. We had also booked a 4-bed dormitory, however were placed in a 6-bed one. ”
- 19 Nov 2014 Anonymous Finland
- “ This hostel is really a great spot for young people to spend hollidays in Sanya. The ambiance is quite different from what you can find in Sanya. The staff is really nice, helpfull, fun and English speaking. The beach is 3 minutes walking from the hostel and it is enought beautifull. ”
- 11 Oct 2012 Jean-Baptiste France
- “ The sunshine hostel was the best hostel on my trip. The location is amazing and it is only 5 minutes away from the beautiful beach which was not crowded like the others. The rooms are clean and the staff is very nice and helpful. The atmosphere is awesome with its good bar and a pool table. Thanks for this incredible time! ”
- 04 Oct 2012 Grunenberg