Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pretty decent--kind of dimly lit in the room itself. Otherwise, no complaints. ”
- 29 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice clean hostel not to far from the Surasak BTS station. I enjoyed this place and I would definitely come back! ”
- 11 Dec 2015 Anonymous
- “ I had a lot of fun staying in saphaipae hostel. Didnt really expect to have such convinience and comfort from a low priced facility. Staffs are really gelpful and approachable. Love the shared bathrooms for its really clean facade. ”
- 12 Apr 2015 MARK Philippines
- “ Super friendly staff, nice and clean room. The only bad thing was the breakfast and its a little bit off. But it takes like 15 min with a tuk tuk to go to the center of the city ”
- 10 Feb 2015 Gustav