Saranda (SR) Backpackers
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We really missed airconditioning in the room!!! And most of the hostel was really clean, but the kitchen was so dirty... you really can not make a dinner by yourself there... there is only one cooking dirty plate and a bread toaster that is really really dirty (and so are the walls). Security and location and staff are awesome, really good, helpfull, friendly! BBQ on the beach was best dinner ever! When they optimalise the kitchen and inst airconditioning, it's the best hostel you can wish for! ”
- 17 Jul 2016 Anonymous Belgium
- “ If the flat looks empty at first, Tomi will fill it with all his kindness and help. Well located (maybe a bit noisy?) ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous France
- “ SR Backpackers is the place to be in Saranda. Tomi is more than the owner, is a friend of you! When I arrive, he was waiting for me outside and Im still sorry that I could recognized him when he called me :) SR Backpackers is centrally located and the balcony with a view to the beach is a must. Also the breakfast was tasty (great bread btw)! Hope I will meet Tomi again and wish you all the best! Miguel ”
- 04 Oct 2015 Anonymous Portugal