Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great, great city to visit. Brian was very helpful with security issues within the downtown area. To die for beautiful Victorian house, with character for days! + I's the only "hostel" in Savannah ”
- 20 Nov 2013 Lennie USA
- “ The staff went above and beyond! We were late to check-in and the owner woke up to let us check-in. He was very friendly and didn't make us feel horrible for inconveniencing him. Our room was very large and had a private bathroom, even though we didn't pay for that. Great area of Savannah as well. I'll be using this hostel again next time I'm in the area! ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Nina USA
- “ The Pensione really needs some basic furniture for the rooms/bathroom. A small end table or dresser. Laying clothes out on the floor is NOT cool. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Keith USA
- “ Excellent place. Felt like a hybrid of a hostel with an old-school boarding house. The owner was very friendly and showed us the space before officially charging us for it, which I thought was nice, The location was incredible, being in the heart of the historic district and just blocks from a large park, great coffee shop and a plethora of pubs and historic sites. It felt a bit grimey, like it could use a good scrub-down, but on the whole we were very satisfied with our stay. ”
- 11 Jan 2013 Anonymous USA