Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very dirty, oven did´nt work in kitchen. I had to take care of the eletrick and the window in my room, it did´nt work as it should. The bathroom was very dirty and one bathroom for all the people in the youthhostel, luckely we were not a lot, when I was there. The owner don´t like to take creditcard but only cash. ”
- 01 Oct 2015 Gitte Denmark
- “ We stayed in what is called the Carriage House, and the hot shower is top notch! A grocery store is across the street, and a tea shop with breads and sweets is one block down. Forsythe Park is about a block away, and the Savannah River and all the cool shops you'd ever want are only about a 15 minute walk away if you don't stop to enjoy the various squares and sights along the way. My favorite thing about Savannah Pensione? Getting permission to eat figs right off the courtyard tree! Wow! ”
- 05 Jul 2015 Denise
- “ The place was dirty and uncomfortable. The owner was indifferent and strange. ”
- 14 May 2015 Ara USA
- “ Great for the price. Affordable and gives you what you need for a night. Not extravagant but you get what you're paying for ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Matthew USA
- “ It was a little bit strange because when booking the room it was optional to set what time you were planning to arrive. Although we said we were coming in the morning, our room was not available until late in the day and we were initially turned away. The entrance is also a bit uninviting upon first arrival. It is a family run place, and the owner is very nice. For what it is and what you pay, it is definitely a good deal. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Claire USA
- “ Not what we expected but still good for the price. Staff seemed unorganized and fried. All in all it was a good spot and got walking distance from downtown. More of a2 bedroom apt than a hostel. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Jake USA