Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place was dirty and uncomfortable. The owner was indifferent and strange. ”
- 14 May 2015 Ara USA
- “ Great for the price. Affordable and gives you what you need for a night. Not extravagant but you get what you're paying for ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Matthew USA
- “ It was a little bit strange because when booking the room it was optional to set what time you were planning to arrive. Although we said we were coming in the morning, our room was not available until late in the day and we were initially turned away. The entrance is also a bit uninviting upon first arrival. It is a family run place, and the owner is very nice. For what it is and what you pay, it is definitely a good deal. ”
- 22 Mar 2015 Claire USA
- “ Not what we expected but still good for the price. Staff seemed unorganized and fried. All in all it was a good spot and got walking distance from downtown. More of a2 bedroom apt than a hostel. ”
- 08 Mar 2015 Jake USA
- “ Basically this place is good if you just want a place to sleep at night. We had a little bit of trouble finding the place at night, but no other problems after that. It's located a short distance away from historic Savannah, and across the street from a Kroger. Keep in mind, the hostel closes between 12-5PM, and our things were secured because we had our own room, not so sure about the dorm. Online it says they take cards, but we had to pay in cash upon arrival. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place to stay! Better than many hotels and much miore affordable. Owner was very nice and accomodating; went above and beyond to make our stay easy and comfortable. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Joshua USA