Savigliano International Hostel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stayed there in June. The tricky thing for the hostel is, unlike other hostels, that the tax is not included in the price so it is payable seperately. With tax, it is not really cheap hostel and you may find better deal with the same price. For the breakfast, some facturas and coffee(from the coffee machine,which is not really tempting) are provided. When you ask some luggages when you check out, extra will be charged. In general, not bad hostel but may leave a bad taste with their policy ”
- 14 Jun 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Staff could be more friendly, location is not great, did not feel 100% safe when coming home @ night ”
- 03 Jun 2013 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The hostel barely passed for what we needed. We wanted somewhere close to the bus station and the airport which is what we got. Breakfast left a lot to be desired; I am used to Argentine breakfast, and it was still small. Also the place in general could use a little sprucing up. I just don't think it was vauled correctly; we paid more then it was worth. ”
- 15 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Muy agradecido por su amabilidad y ayuda ”
- 29 Mar 2013 Hannah USA