Sawasdee Welcome Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It really just depends on your expectations. If you want a bed to sleep in at night and a private room for $7 near koh san road but in a quieter place with lots of good food... You'll be in good hands. If you want more than that, don't bother. I don't think the floors have been cleaned in a year, paints peeling off everything, and the staff are just okay. Basically no atmosphere. But! There are ac units that you can control in your room. And you get a room to yourself for very cheap. ”
- 04 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ No wifi in the rooms. Only in "lobby". Toilets were really dirty. Beds are uncomfortable. Some were broken. Staff were undfriendly. Uninterested. ”
- 01 Jan 2015 Sheena
- “ even though this is cheap in general, you can find better deals everywhere else. there are plenty of hostels and hotel rom for same price as dorm here. plus they would include basics like internet , towels and breakfast. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA