Sawasdee Welcome Inn
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ even though this is cheap in general, you can find better deals everywhere else. there are plenty of hostels and hotel rom for same price as dorm here. plus they would include basics like internet , towels and breakfast. ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ You get what you pay for! I stayed there for one night and it was ok for the price. The dorm was quite shabby and it didn't have mosquito screens on the windows or mosquito nets, and I got bitten quite a lot in the night. The place was fairly clean. Staff ok, though the guy on reception when I arrived wasn't particularly welcoming and didn't seem to believe that I had a booking! ”
- 06 Mar 2013 Anonymous England
- “ No beds, only mattresses on the floor. No hot water or toilet paper. Moldy towels and stained walls. The swing function on 2 of the 3 fans was broken. Wireless did not work from the room. ”
- 15 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ This place is a great value for the price. With that being said, there's really nothing special about it. The wifi was extremely slow and it couldn't even load email. I booked a 4 bed, got put in a 6 bed. The staff was ok but there were a few who were very unpleasant to speak with. The location is good and is walking distance to Khao San Rd. and palace. Overall, it's just an average hostel. I would not stay here again due to many other low budget hostels in the area. ”
- 18 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ I booked myself a private room as I was arriving late like 2am and didnt want a dorm. I was horrified when I got there though, dont mind paying a bit extra for private room and i understand its still going to be basic as 500 odd baht but this room was really dirty. I dont think it had been cleaned from the last person to be honest. Hairs all over the bed extra bed was clearly broken but as was so late just went with it. Please dont stay here there is much better around. ”
- 11 Aug 2012 laura England