Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are very helpful. It isnt too far from the city center. highly recommend it. ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous Peru
- “ In my room, there were 2 socially vulnerable persons who lived in the hostel for more than a year. The rooms have a door directly to the street. Really dangerous when someone leaves the door open, or loses the key. I am a budget traveller who is experienced with budget hostels, and I honestly do not recommend this one. ”
- 16 Feb 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ The hostel was good for the money, good location, walk distance to tram or metro, very clean rooms The only minus is that the hostel is huge so it mind feel a little scary, also during night very quiet ”
- 29 Nov 2015 Nikola Czech Republic
- “ Location is good. There is no wifi in the rooms. No lockers. Rooms are OK and you can enter from the street directly to your room. Staff very good ”
- 14 Nov 2015 Manuel Spain
- “ if your are travelling with heavy luggage i cannot recommend it, theres no elevator...the door was open and available for everybody the whole time bcs people were coming and going, the door hasnt the securitykey as in other hostels...buuut the location is really good, great connection, nice staff and a really lovely kitchen you can use and good internet connection ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ This was great and friendly hostel at excellent prices. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous England