Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was great and friendly hostel at excellent prices. ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ Booking was messed up - I had booked a room with an ensuite and did not get that, hostel was not clean, and felt the least secure of the hostels in Europe I stayed in. The staff was nice enough, and made the stay tolerable, but due to the cleanliness (particularly in the bathroom) I would not have stayed here longer than my short booked stay. As I really only slept in the room, I made do, but only go this route if you really can't afford another option and get a really cheap rate for the room. ”
- 29 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The cafe was awesome. The beds were huge. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Jordan USA
- “ Great service and food. I loved the dog and found him extremely adorable. A few blocks from a metro station but it led directly to Alexanderplatz which started my tour around the city. I would highly recommend to the thrifty traveler. ”
- 16 Mar 2015 Eduardo USA
- “ This was my first hostel experience. However, i think the staff were really nice and friendly. The overall atmosphere was quite lively. If you are a student this is a good place for you. Its a low cost hostel, so i think they still doing a good job. ”
- 26 Feb 2015 Md. Ismail Bangladesh
- “ I liked the cafe they have there, pretty cool and quirky ”
- 09 Oct 2014 Sinouya Australia