Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Arrived Friday night at 11pm just for one night. The receptionist give me the key and show me the room with my bed. The room is nice. It is a big dormitory with 6 beds. But the soil of the bathroom is completely flooded due to a problem in the shower. Ok no problem. Go out for the night with friends and come back at 5 am to sleep a little bit. Someone in my bed! THIS HOSTEL JUST RENT A BED TO 2 DIFFERENT PERSONS. I was force to finish my night on a public bench in the street. So unprofessional! ”
- 26 May 2017 Etienne France
- “ only bad thing is that kitchen is unaccessable after 23.00 o clock. most hostels dont have this limit and it is VERY unpractical. ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Thomas Denmark
- “ The staff was nice (not always) and it is very cheap but in my opinion, "Cash only" is, nowadays, a bit unbelievable and the entire hostel need to be renewed as soon as possible!! ”
- 25 Sep 2016 Anonymous
- “ Very bad place, during my accomedation, the chef of the hostel was totaly drunk, later he tried to open my room with his spare keys without knocking on the door. ”
- 24 Aug 2016 Anonymous Palestine