Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, but lacking in security. Our door broke one night and no one came to fix it, even though we talked to reception about it multiple times. Some staff very helpful and nice, others not so much. Perfect location however. Friedrichshain is a wonderful neighborhood. ”
- 25 Jan 2018 Nicole USA
- “ very friendly personnel, hostel with open minded inhabitants ”
- 01 Nov 2017 Anonymous Belarus
- “ The staff were fun but hit or miss - some awesome and some focused on talking to their friends. We loved Glen (new zealand guy) and his lady! The room was very clean and the shower was a clean as you can possibly make an older facility. Good prices for breakfast in the morning. The location was quite far away from tourist sites but close to restaurants and shops. You had to pay extra for "linens" aka sheets on your bed and also towels. In the room a sign that was super bright!!! :( ”
- 19 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The doors of the room can be opened from the street. There was a room-mate who did not close the door and a strange people came into our room (I do not know why) from the street. The lockers could be opened from back side easily. The pictures which are on the website do not show the reality. ”
- 08 Sep 2017 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Super nice staff - great bar and chill area ”
- 05 Sep 2017 Anonymous Germany