Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were fun but hit or miss - some awesome and some focused on talking to their friends. We loved Glen (new zealand guy) and his lady! The room was very clean and the shower was a clean as you can possibly make an older facility. Good prices for breakfast in the morning. The location was quite far away from tourist sites but close to restaurants and shops. You had to pay extra for "linens" aka sheets on your bed and also towels. In the room a sign that was super bright!!! :( ”
- 19 Sep 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ The doors of the room can be opened from the street. There was a room-mate who did not close the door and a strange people came into our room (I do not know why) from the street. The lockers could be opened from back side easily. The pictures which are on the website do not show the reality. ”
- 08 Sep 2017 Anonymous Hungary
- “ Super nice staff - great bar and chill area ”
- 05 Sep 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Arrived Friday night at 11pm just for one night. The receptionist give me the key and show me the room with my bed. The room is nice. It is a big dormitory with 6 beds. But the soil of the bathroom is completely flooded due to a problem in the shower. Ok no problem. Go out for the night with friends and come back at 5 am to sleep a little bit. Someone in my bed! THIS HOSTEL JUST RENT A BED TO 2 DIFFERENT PERSONS. I was force to finish my night on a public bench in the street. So unprofessional! ”
- 26 May 2017 Etienne France
- “ only bad thing is that kitchen is unaccessable after 23.00 o clock. most hostels dont have this limit and it is VERY unpractical. ”
- 17 Jan 2017 Thomas Denmark