Schutzenbach Backpackers & Camping
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying here was the best decision we took for our Swiss trip. Under 10 minutes walk from the train station and with stunning views of the valley, mountains and waterfalls. Thumbs up: private rooms with handwash area and electric kettle! The bathrooms and toilets were always available even though they were shared and were always clean, so was the kitchen. Providing handtowels in rooms and fixing plug points in the kitchen would be helpful. Loved the bar and Bobby, great guy, always helpful! ”
- 01 Sep 2017 Anonymous India
- “ This hostel has the friendliest staff I have ever met in a hostel. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and that I didn't need anything. The atmosphere is great for meeting people in the dorm. All of us in the dorm were exchanging information about what to do in the area and helping one another. The location is pretty good. Less than a ten minute walk to the main street of Lauterbrunnen. Definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Elisha Canada
- “ We enjoyed staying at this hostel. The rooms were warm and clean, and the beds comfortable. The kitchen and bathroom facilities were very good, although we had to pay for hot water in the showers and hotplates (only a few cents). One issue I had was that the 'hot' water was warm at best, so I never really had a comfortable shower. Also be aware there are no locks on doors so the only secure place to store valuables is with reception, which is open odd hours. Still, this place is good value. ”
- 12 May 2016 Ewa Australia