Sea Blue Phuket Hostel & Guesthouse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was ok. There was a problem with ants in our room and they got into our things. We couldn't eat in the room and had to be vary careful about leaving our suitcase open. Other than this the hostel was clean and the staff was nice. ”
- 25 Jan 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Well, the stuff were very nice , but there were better places nearby with the same value of money. Security locks are downstairs, so I didn't feel safe with my stuff inside. I had to buy my own lock cause they don't offer one. The rooms are clean and spacious, but the atmosphere is dead. The stuff are very kind and helpful. Location is bit far from the main road so you can sleep, but still. It was a good walk to the beach. ”
- 24 Jan 2014 Anonymous Morocco
- “ Good location near to bangla, the drinking street. Very clean, comfy beds with sheets and towel changed daily. Just a very good price for a very good stay ”
- 14 Jan 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Perfect location! Right near banglar rd but far enough from it that the noise doesn't keep you up. Owners are really friendly and very helpful. Rooms are very big but the beds are somewhat uncomfortable. Fridge, TV, ac, jacuzi on room. Our tub didn't work but there is still another shower. We also had an issue with water due to nearby construction but was easily resolved. Would recommend for the budget traveler, great value for money! ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Kelly Canada