Sea View Sandakan Budget & Backpackers Hotel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Please don't suggest other people this hostel anymore:get it out of your system! There is no seaview at all because they are building a huge Sheraton complex between the hostel and the sea! This work is already going on for 4 or 5 years and it makes a terrible noice between 7am and 10pm! The hostel hosts only workers for this building job. The hostel is not clean and no one takes care of reparations in the hostel. It is a hostel in dispair. The lady takes more care of her starting tourist office ”
- 25 May 2012 Guido
- “ Nabistul was a very helpful host both before and during our stay. Fried bananas on arrival were amazing. She also included us in evening meals without even asking us and breakfast was brought to our room a couple of times when my wife was not very well. Our room was clean on arrival and wifi and air con all worked well. Communal bathrooms need some work which the owner is addressing piece by piece. The only problem is two seperate construction works happening on either side of the hostel which can be v ”
- 05 Jan 2012 Annabelle England
- “ Very nice hostel the staff there are really nice friendly and helpful. And the food is just amazing. One of the best hostels i have stayed in in bureno. ”
- 12 Aug 2011 Jonathan Ireland
- “ Thoroughly enjoy my stay at this well located hostel. The management and staff were extremely helpful and accomodating. Being invited to share a meal with the staff and indulge in some lovely Malaysian cooking treats was a highlight. Interesting cooking lessons were the norm most nights, and all guests got to partake in the resultant servings. A delightful place. ”
- 08 Aug 2011 Paul