Sea of Galilee Guest House
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great place! Spent a night over there. Booked a dorm and got upgraded to a private room for no extra charge! Great hospitality and an amazing breakfast! Would recommend it to anyone! ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Israel
- “ The guestvhouse is in a extremely beautiful location with a view on the sea of Galilee. The rooms are small seperate houses with simple but nice furniture. The breakfast was really nice.. quite "typical" for Israel. Yael, the owner of the guest house was really nice. Her garden is extremely beautiful. You have to have a car to reach the place!! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Roni and Yaël two super women. Nothing is to much,them love and guiding you are home with them.It is like a bit the garden of Eden,super. Next year God willing we come back .A great,great place. Danny and Benina from Belgium ”
- 01 Oct 2012 Benina